IMS Unison University
QS I GAUGE E-LEAD Certification
About QS and QS I·GAUGE
- QS Quacquarelli Symonds is the world’s leading provider of services, analytics, and insight to the global higher education sector, whose mission is to enable motivated people anywhere in the world to fulfil their potential through educational achievement, international mobility, and career development. The QS World University Rankings portfolio has grown to become the world’s most popular source of comparative data about university performance.
- QS I·GAUGE is India’s first nationwide higher education rating system. It produces university and college rating tools that capture the essence of the dynamic Indian higher education system and conforms to international standards and best practices. The rating evaluates performance metrices to enable academic institutions to effectively benchmark their performance with reference to key indicators and further lays down developmental roadmap for upgrading their educational services.
About E-Learning Excellence for Academic Digitisation (E-LEAD)
- QS I·GAUGE E-Learning Excellence for Academic Digitisation certification scorecard is a representation of the results following the QS I·GAUGE certification process that validates essential parameters to assess and certify the preparedness of institutions to conduct Teaching & Learning and Student Engagement activities online.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has left no option but to use online learning as the only method of teaching and learning, the future of online learning looks more promising. COVID-19 crisis has resulted in a shift in consumer behaviour such that it marks a transition point to embrace online methods rather than face-to-face in a multitude of sectors, let alone in education. As the players involved in the education sector including universities, teachers and students operate more online, both their interest and their skills of using the online platform will also sharpen.
IMS Unison University
- IMS Unison University has achieved 100% Score in all the four areas: Student- Faculty Engagement (50/50), Learning Management System (40/40), Information Technology Support (30/30), Best Practices in IT (30/30).