The Fee Structure of Hostel for academic year 2019-20 is as under:
|HOSTEL FEE 2019-20 (FOR 10 MONTHS)
| Hostel Fee
| Mess Fee
| Laundry Fee
| Hostel Security Deposit
|| One-Time (Refundable)
- Admission to the Hostel is done on a first come first serve basis by the University Academic Cell. Hostel seat is allotted only for one academic year. Any change in the hostel room can only be made with the prior approval of the University Academic Cell. Students shall have to vacate the hostel rooms alongwith their entire luggage at the end of the academic year i.e., 30th June or the last day of the end term examination, whichever is earlier.
- Hostel seat allotment for subsequent academic years shall be done on merit, attendance and availability basis. The hostel room/ seat may change from year on year as per the University Policy.
- If a student withdraws before the commencement of classes or 31st July 2019 (whichever is earlier), only Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) will be deducted as processing charges and balance amount will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws after the commencement of classes or 1st August 2019 (whichever is earlier), then complete hostel fee will be forfeited. In such cases only Mess fee and Laundry fee will be refunded @ Rs. 4,500/-(Rupees Four Thousand Five Hundred Only) per month for the remaining complete months upto 30th June, 2020.
- If a student has availed hostel facility even for one day in a calendar month, then mess and laundry fee for that calendar month shall also be deducted.
- Students who are absent from the hostel for any reason shall not be given any benefit of fee refund/ adjustment whatsoever.
- Students who are suspended or expelled from the hostel shall not be refunded any fee (Hostel, Mess or Laundry) under any circumstances. Only Hostel Security Deposit after the recovery of any dues will be refunded.