Teaching role at University offers academicians who are well-motivated, disciplined and conscientious and
willing to learn, alongside access to excellent resources, professional support and personal
As a teacher at IMS Unison University, it is their role to engage with the students, foster curiosity and
create a challenging and stimulating classroom environment that motivates them to learn, think
independently, take risks, empathize with other and perform to the best of their abilities. Students
are encouraged to take an active part in studies by challenging, debating and developing their
viewpoint. Regular, constructive feedback between teacher and student, in all aspect, is the key of our
success and enables each student to realize his/her true potential.
Administrative, Support and Technical Requirements
At the University we have number of departments and roles that work closely with our teaching staff
and students. These include Examinations, Library, University Academic Cell etc. Significant terms of
Catering and Domestic Staff also work across the University site. Other support departments are
roles include Admission, IT, Maintenance, Human Resource, Finance, Marketing, Development,
Events and Administration / Secretarial.
We have a huge variety of opportunities on offer and whilst some roles required a background in the
education sector, many of our employees come from a commercial background, so whatever your
previous experience, we could have the perfect job for you. Professional support roles are in
departments that operate throughout the University academic terms and vacations.
We promote the values of mutual respect and integrity at every level in the University and are an
equal opportunities employer. You can look forward to a genuinely rewarding role as well as career
development and support for professional studies, if appropriate.
ACADEMIC STAFF OPENING
School of Liberal Arts
doctorate or equivalent terminal degree from a regionally accredited institution in a liberal arts field (not limited to the disciplines in the College of Liberal Arts).
8+ years of faculty experience in a regionally accredited higher education setting, the achievement of tenure and rank of Associate Professor, and 5+ years of substantial administrative experience as a dean, associate or assistant dean, coordinator, director, or department chair.
Demonstrated record of academic or professional accomplishment and a record of scholarly work and publication and/or creative achievements.
Demonstrated commitment to the success of culturally, ethnically, and racially diverse students, faculty, and staff.
Demonstrated effectiveness as a supervisor or a mentor supporting faculty or staff development.
Evidence of excellent, culturally-responsive communication skills (written and verbal) with a variety of persons and groups.
History of working collaboratively with students, staff, faculty, and administration in a team environment.
School of Management,School of Mass Communication,School of Law,School of Hospitality Management,School of Liberal Arts
(Rs. 15600-39100) AGP-6000
Economics, Operation Management, HR Management, IT & Analytics
Ph.D. with First Class throughout in Xth, XIIth, Undergraduate and Post Graduate in relevant discipline. NET qualification or equivalent as per UGC guidelines in relevant discipline is mandatory. Minimum 3 years of Teaching/ Industry/ Research Organizations/ Professional at Managerial level excluding the period spent on obtaining the research degree. Desirable: Two research papers published in peer-reviewed refereed Journals. Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria, may only apply.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team.
• Responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
• Central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
• Planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
• Experience in marketing, art direction and social media management.
• In addition to being an outstanding communicator, we require excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database email and display advertising campaigns.
• Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
• Plan and manage our social media platforms.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance.
• Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Team work to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.