Clubs & Major Events
Clubs: The School has develop the state of art facilities to inculcate various skills for the development of students acumen-ship in all walks of life so that they can achieve the height. For this the school has constituted various clubs under the supervision of Faculty. These clubs organize activities round the year in the School of Law.
- Moot Court Society
- Debating Society
- Conference/Seminars & Special Lecture Committee
- Client Counselling Committee
- Legal Aid Cell
- Literary Club
Student Events: The School of Law organize following events at National level from time to time.
- National Moot Court Competition:The Moot Court is the main activity of the school to develop mental ability of the students to be successful lawyer. More than 32 teams from across the country participate in the competition. The best two teams are awarded with the trophies. The best Researcher, Best Mooter (Male and Female) and Best Memorial are also awarded by Cash Prize.
- National Youth Parliament Competition: It is the unique program of the School in the sense that one can enjoy the live show of the parliamentary debates. This competition enables the students to develop the meaning and content of democratic setup. More than 120 participants from the all over India participate in this competition.
- National Conference/Seminar: The School annually organizes National Conference/Seminar on Contemporary topics of Socio Legal Importance. It facilitates the students to develop their personality and skill of presentation before the audience of legal luminaries. More than 100 participants across the country participate in the mega event.
- National Client Counselling Competition: This competition makes the students aware about the factual position of the parties who come for resolving their dispute through counseling. Through this competition students develop the skill for arbitration and conciliation. The problem is floated for inviting the teams from National Law Universalities/Institutes/Colleges to participate in this National Event. More than 60 participants participate in this competition.
- Legal Awareness Camp: The School organize Legal Awareness and Legal Aid Camps under the guidance of Faculty in rural area to make the people aware about their rights. The students also interact with the villagers and extend their services in resolving their disputes through meditation / counselling.
- National Mediation Competition: The School has introduced National Mediation Competition from this Academic Session. This will give a break through to the students to keep themselves abreast about the laws of mediation at National and International level.
- Intra School Moot Court Competition: To train the students and to develop the skill of putting forth the arguments before the court Intra School Moot Court Competitions are regularly organized. This competition helps the students of the school to prepare and participate in National Moot Court Competitions.
- Debating Workshops: To develop among the students, the communication skill and the professional acumen-ship and to train them to be a perfect human being, debating workshops are regularly organized by the school.
- The Legal Quiz: To keep the students updated and abreast about the latest laws and to develop the art of interpretation of laws, Intra Class Legal Quiz Competitions are regularly organized.
- Special Lectures by eminent legal luminaries: The school organizes a series of Guest Lectures for the benefit of students by inviting senior external legal luminaries.
- Guest Lectures: Eminent personalities in the arena of law are invited to deliver and to interact with the students on the legal issues which are of contemporaneous importance.